- Head of Didactic for Festo Southern and Eastern Africa, part of the global industrial automation group.
- Passionate about bridging industry and education, for employability and productivity that drive industrialisation.
- Experienced in engineering, commerce, teaching, entrepreneurship, across public and private sectors.
- Managing innovative teams in technical projects, delivering fascinating impact, changingthe future of nations within a generation, and laying the foundations for Industry 4.0
CV in brief:
- Leading sales, installation, and training teams of Festo Didactic in Southern and Eastern Africa; part of the industrial, multinational Festo group headquartered in Germany.
- Managed business technology transfer, at the Small Enterprise Development Agency.
- Taught mechatronic engineering, at Tshwane University of Technology.
- Ran projects and maintenance in heavy machinery, at Arcelor Mittal Steel.
- Volunteer work at WorldSkills International competitions, andTuksNovationtech business incubator/accelerator.
- Qualifications: MEng – UKZN, South Africa / MBA – Esslingen University of Applied Sciences, Germany.