Ngaphakathi Professionals is a company that specializes in training, project management, events management, construction, security, catering and cleaning. We envision a world where all people even in the most remote areas of the country hold the power to create opportunities for themselves and others. We have been able to establish and maintain a number of long-term clients by focusing on the needs of our customers and providing a high quality service. Ngaphakathi Professionals can provide all aspects of services needed and we have completed all our projects on time, with high quality, and on budget. We are accredited by the FP & M SETA, AgriSETA, LG SETA, ETDP SETA.
Our vision is to create an opportunity that every person can achieve his/her fullest potential and participate in and contribute to all aspects of life.
Our mission is to offer quality service in the most efficient time.
- We have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in everything we undertake.
- We constantly strive to find a better solution to our client’s problems.
- We promise to conduct our operations with honest, integrity and openness.
- Despite being a small and growing company we also comply with the laws and regulations of the country.
- We aspire to be the best and we can only achieve this by building a great team and a winning culture.
Our Goals and Objectives
- Provide customer satisfaction in our trainings.
- Provide community support through community involvement.
- Provide opportunities for self-sufficiency for our clients.
- Provide economic development through relevant trainings.
- Maintain a positive community image.
- Improve the quality of community life through increased social interaction and sharing of information.
Our Mission – Ngaphakathi Professional’s mission is to offer quality-training services in the most efficient time.
We are accredited by the FP & M SETA (Fibre Processing and Manufacturing – accreditation number FPM -Nhsak 7FPM121206) and have an extension of scope with the AgriSETA, LG SETA, ETDP SETA, PRSIRA and CIDB (Contractor grades 1GB PE and 1CE PE).
COURSES OFFERED (FULL QUALIFICATIONS)
FP& M SETA
Title Qualification ID
- National Certificate: Furniture Making: Wood 49091
- General Education and Training Certificate: Clothing Manufacturing Processes 50584
- National Certificate: Forestry: Timber Harvesting 48988
- National Certificate: Clothing, Textiles, Footwear and Leather Manufacturing 58227
Title Qualification ID
- National Certificate: Animal Production (NQF 1) 48970
- National Certificate: Plant Production (NQF 2) 48975
1. National Certificate: Ward Committee Governance 57823
1. National Diploma: ABET Practice 20159
2. Conduct outcome based assessments 115753
3. Conduct moderation of outcomes based assessments 115759
4. Facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies 117871
Mission – Ngaphakathi Construction’s mission is to strive to offer the finest quality design, site preparation, cost estimates, construction, repair, and alteration to clients needing large scale construction services, whether it be office buildings, warehouses, large apartment complexes, public works, etc.
The company has successfully worked on both small and large-scale construction, repair, and alteration projects focusing on both commercial and residential contracting. Ngaphakathi Construction offers comprehensive services designed to allow the company to do whatever it takes to finish a project. Our services include; design work, remodeling and alterations, permitting, site preparation, carpentry, cement foundations, painting, and plumbing and utilities installation. Ngaphakathi Construction maintains the highest standards of service in the commercial construction industry.
Our services include:
Design work, Remodeling and alterations, Permitting, Site preparation, Carpentry, Cement foundations, Painting, Plumbing and utilities installation, Exterior renovations, Subcontractor assessment and evaluation.