Terms & Conditions
- Nominations close on 5 February 2020
- Anyone can nominate a company, government department and organisation for an Achiever Award.
- Self-nomination is allowed.
- Only organisations based and active within South Africa qualify to enter
- Nominations may only be submitted via the nomination form on the Achiever Awards or Skills Development Summit websites.
- There is no cost to submit a nomination form
- Entries may be made for more than one category
An independent judging panel made up of experts – industry leaders – will assess the entries. Nominations will be judged on how well they meet the published criteria for each category and not judged against each other. Judges look for clear and concise applications; examples may be used to demonstrate how the nominee meets the criteria of the category – but must stay within the criteria maximum.
Should the quality of entries not meet the standard required, the judges reserve the right not to declare finalists and or a winner in a category. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Best Innovative Training Programme – This award recognizes the most innovative and progressive training programme in all mediums of creativity and highlighted originality in the process.
- Best Training Partnership Programme – Nomination for the best training partnership programme utilising the contributions of multitude stakeholders which has developed and expanded its reputation in training and business.
- Best Graduate Trainee Programme – Award to recognise an intensive graduate trainee programme that supports youth development and yields good results in business in any sector.
- Best Training Programming: Small Company – For small companies offering excellent training with a staff compliment of less than 50 employees – all sectors, helping the business to excel in its area of business.
- Best Public Sector Training Programme – Recognising a government department that has implemented an effective and relevant skills development initiative. The winning programme will have shown exceptional creativity and innovation and brought about positive change in driving service delivery and Batho Pele.
- Best Training Programme: Large Company – For large companies offering exceptional training regardless the large number of employees exceeding 200 – all sectors.
- Best Training Provider – Recognising a training provider that provided excellent skills development services to a client or a number of clients.